If you want to have a perfect holiday trip then it is important that you choose the places which are filter with various kinds of excitement and adventure. If you will choose such places then you and all your family members would be able to enjoy the trip perfectly just the way you wish!
Beauty of Guwahati
There is no comparison of this place with any other. Guwahati is filled with so many amazing aspects and attentions that make it unique as well as highly adventurous. The primary thing that makes it interesting for exploration is that it is the largest city of Assam and also considered to be one of the fastest growing cities of this country. This place is filled with its rich history and the weather is suitable for all ! You can not only explore the old and famous temples of this city but can also enjoy the nature as it is situated on the bank of might Brahmaputra River .
Attractive places to visit in Guwahati
Guwahati has so many astonishing historical places to see and if you have chosen this place for your trip then you will definitely enjoy the site exploration a lot.
- Kamakhya Temple: This is one of the most popular Hindu temples of this place and people come here to see this temple from far destinations because it holds the history and grace which is highly attractive. It is also known as Kamrup-Kamakhya in Also, according to the history of the ancient time, it is also the 51st Shakti Pithas.
- Purva Tirupati Shri Balaji temple: It is also called Venkateshwara Temple of Guwahati and this is one of the most important attractions of this place. If you are visiting Guwahati for holiday for just for quick trip then you should definitely pay at least one visit to amazing Purva Tirupati Shri Balaji temple.
- Pobitora Wildlife Sanctuary: If you appreciate the discovery of wild life and forest animals then this would be a perfect place for you to visit because you will get a chance to see the animals closely and discover their natural behaviors.
- Uma Nanda Temple: Umananda Temple is a popular Lord Shiva Hindu temple of Guwahati. It is popular not just for its beauty but also for its location. It is located on the Peacock Island. The most amazing thing about this temple is that it is actually in the middle of the river Brahmaputra.
- Temples of Hajo: If you like to do the exploration of the other culture in the places that you visit in your tours then Temples of Hajo would be interesting adventure and exploration for you in Guwahati.
- ISKCON Guwahati: The International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON) of Guwahati is a perfect place to visit for the purpose of history exploration, discovery of architectural and natural beauty etc.
- Saraighat Bridge: If you want to see the advancement of science and architectural beauty then you should necessarily check out the Saraighat Bridge.
- Regional Science Center: For the people who appreciate to see the new adventures of science and who like to see the possibilities of sciences, this is a perfect place to visit.
- Navagraha Temples: A chain of amazing and beautiful temples that are mainly devoted to Navagraha. Navagraha is the chain of nine major celestial bodies in the Hindu astronomy which are Surya, Chandra, Mangala, Budha, Brihaspati, Shukra, Shani, Rahu and Ketu. You will find the temples of all Navagraha at one place.
- Assam Rajyik State Museum: A visit to the Museum is best way to explore all about the history of Guwahati quite efficiently. There is no better example of history exploration than the museums and the history of Guwahati will be in front of your eyes with actual examples of the past. This is an appreciably beautiful museum which is located in the heart of the Guwahati city so you should not miss the visit of this place in any situation at all.
- Basistha Ashram Temple: This temple holds so many Vedic and Historic values. It was constructed in the 1764 and the legend of this place says that this ashram was founded by the Saint Basistha/Vasishtha itself. This is highly beautiful place and you will also get a chance to see a grace of waterfall nearby the ashram place. In short, this is a place where you will find noteworthy participation of historical and cultural values, great natural beauty and highly appreciable architectural beauty!
Basically, Guwahati is a place which is filled with too much history and culture. You will discover so many adventurous places here but most appreciable are the temples of this place. The exploration of history, culture, sports or technology can be done quite efficiently in this place and that is what makes this place a perfect option for the people who want to choose a perfect place for trip with their family!